2si designs and manufactures lightweight 2 stroke gasoline engines, 2 stroke diesel engines, and 2 stroke multifuel engines, gearboxes,beltdrives,jet pumps for light aircraft, uav's, boats / pwc's, hovercraft, transportable military equipment, generators, fire pumps, and other portable applications.
Products & Services
- 2 Stroke Engines
- Amw Cuyuna Engines
- Cuyuna Amw Engines
- Twostroke Engines
- Lightweight Diesel Engines
- Diesel Engines
- Multifuel Engines
- Jet Pumps
- Marine Engines
- Belt Drives
- 2 Stroke Engines
- Portable Sanator
- Reduction Drives
- Gasoline Engines
- 2 Stroke International.
|| US$5 Million - US$10 Million
Web Site Results
- MARINES AWARD CONTRACT...
- MARINES AWARD CONTRACT FOR UNIQUE DIESEL/...UNIQUE DIESEL/MULTI-FUEL FRONTLINE ENGINES Two Stroke International (2si) announced ...was awarded a contract by the Marine Corps to supply a unique lightweight ...fuel low-compression spark-ignited engine.
- 2SI's Marine Engines & Jet pump Engine Model 690-L70 690L-70 w/ ...Cylinder JP8, JP5, DF1, DF2, & Gasoline 37 Horsepower 455cc Displacement Liquid
- 2 Stroke Int l Demonstrates...
- ...Department of Defense) NBE (Non-gasoline Burning Engine) Steering Group to attend an ...included Bombardier from Canada, Mercury Marine, and others. The military has a ...family of lightweight diesel/gasoline engines is a
- DIESEL-FUEL SPARK-IGNITED ENGINE TESTED AND CERTIFIED UNDER DOD ...multi-fuel engine design. Using engines built with standard production parts ...in Aberdeen, Maryland. Army engineers, Marine Corps engineers, and DOD
- 2 Stroke Int l Ships...
- ...2001 Beaufort, S.C. 2 Stroke Int l Ships Engines for Radio-Controlled Aircraft for ...for repair purposes and other engine-related supplies. A-Ju has an ...engines developed by 2si for Marine Corps transportable equipment
Found any discrepancies in your company profile?
Request to update the information